The Department is well equipped with advanced infrastructure and state-of- the-art laboratories. The department is strengthened with the dedicated faculty to exploit all the available teaching and training aids to impart a very high quality of education in the form of lectures, demonstrations, practical and practices.
The students are continuously evaluated to improve their performance in both theoretical and practical portions of the syllabus. An enabling environment is created to do experiments and projects at Digital Electronics Lab, Analog Electronics Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Embedded Micro Controller Lab, VLSI Design Lab, DSP Developmental Systems, Microwave and Communication Labs.
All the laboratories are geared with wide range of Test Equipment and their accessories, modules/models, experimental workbenches to undertake prescribed experiments. Various Training Activities/ Seminar / Workshops are regularly organized to improve the Technical Skills of both faculty and Students. Corporate trainings are initiated to train both student and faculty.
1.Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering offers B.E and MTech in ECE. The department has well qualified, capable, Knowledgeable and Dedicated faculty to provide qualitative, Industry tuned education to students with Unreserved support from the Principal and HOD. The Department Infrastructure accomplishes and ropes learning skills on the latest technology in the industry. The students are shaped with multi-dimensional skills covering all the required graduate qualities. Our mission is to inculcate strong theoretical and practical knowledge for continuous learning, prepare students to find Computer Solutions for the society through research.